2024 WPHS Dealer Information and
Show Table Registration Form
The 2024 WPHS Annual Camera Show, Sale, and Swap Meet of the Western Photographic Historical Society will be held in Tucson, on Sunday, March 17, 2024. We invite you to join us at this year’s show.
Here is information about the show and how to arrange for tables:
Date: Sunday, March 17, 2024
Location: Jewish Community Center, 3800 E River Rd, Tucson, AZ 85718
Show hours for the public: 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM.
Doors open for dealer/exhibitor set up at 7:30 AM on Sunday
How to reserve tables:
- Click one of the buttons at the top of the page:
To download a printable form to complete, and then send in the Table Registration form with payment.
To Register and pay for your table(s) online.
- As in the past, requests for special table positions will be done on a priority basis on our receipt of a completed application and advance payment
- If you plan to have one or more tables, please complete an application beforehand to allow us to efficiently arrange the exhibition space to serve both dealers and the public.
- Information on dealer check-in, set-up, and related issues will be sent to you following registration.
- In your application, make sure that your email and other contact information is correct so that we can confirm your registration and keep you updated about any last-minute issues.
-The cost per table is as follows
$45 prior to February 17
$50 between February 18 and March 18
$60 Day of Show
Please help us advertise the show. The more attendees, the more we all will benefit.
We thank you for your past support of the WPHS camera shows and look forward to seeing you again this coming March.
Email any questions to WPHS.email@example.com